Composite Conveyor Rollers: High performance and durability at up to 60% less weight than steel rollers.
Composite Conveyor Rollers are available in a range of materials including GFHDPE, DUAL LAYER GFHDPE, CF-HDPE, UHMWPE, ECO-HDPE, FLAME RESISTANT and FRAS material approved for use in underground* applications.
Unlike our competitors rollers which use press in end caps, our Composite Rollers have a friction welded end cap. The friction welding process binds the housing to the shell, effectively welding the shell together, increasing the structural integrity of the conveyor roller and eliminating a common failure point on existing composite conveyor rollers in the market today.
Composite Conveyor Roller Key Features
- Friction Welded End Caps
- Bearings range from 6205 – 6312
- Hollow shaft options for rollers with face lengths of 600mm+
- Complete range of roller sizes from 89-250mm in diameter
- Energy efficient (low breakaway mass & running friction)
- High quality 2RS or 2ZZ bearings
- Exceptional balance – ISO21940 G16
- Range of composite materials to suit a range of applications.
- Low noise Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001 and CEMA specifications.
- Up to five times longer operational life over steel rolls.
- Substantial reduction in system power requirements.
- Ave 10dB drop in sound emissions over steel rolls.
- Longevity of composite rolls will dramatically improve conveyor uptime and productivity.
- Smart component configuration has improved overall operational performance over competitor conveyor rolls.
- Reduction in work related injuries, cost of spares, conveyor damage and downtime.
- Electricity usage savings.
- Reduction in noise violations.
For further information download our product brochure – Composite Conveyor Rollers or Idler Selection Chart
* Approved for underground use in North America
* Lorbrand Australia Composite Conveyor Rollers are manufactured by CCR.