Lorbrand manufactures a complete range of conveyor idlers & rollers, for belt widths from 350-3500mm and sized from 89-250mm in diameter.
Lorbrand conveyor idlers and conveyor rollers are designed to operate in the most extreme of environments, each conveyor idler set and or conveyor roller is supported by the industries lowest breakaway mass, close tolerances, duty matched shafts, effective seals and premium bearings.
Due to the energy efficiency and low noise of our idlers, Lorbrand idlers are typically the idler of choice for long overland and large in plant conveyor systems, for further information download our idler catalogue – Lorbrand Idler Catalogue or Idler Selection Chart
Conveyor Idler Features
- Bearings range from 6204 – 6312
- Bearing Brands – SKF, FAG, NSK, TIMKEN, NTN
- Complete range of roller sizes from 89-250mm in diameter
- Energy efficient (low breakaway mass & running frictions)
- High quality 2RS bearings
- Low noise
- Excellent TIR
Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001 and CEMA specifications.
Conveyor Roller Product Range
- Aluminium lightweight rollers
- Composite conveyor rollers
- HDPE sleeved steel (hybrid) conveyor rollers
- Impact rollers (Rubber & Polyurethane)
- Lightweight hollow-shaft rollers
- Rubber & Polyurethane disc return rollers
- Steel carry and return conveyor rollers.
Conveyor Idler Range
- Belt tracker idler assemblies
- Flat return roller/idler
- Hollow shaft rollers/idlers – 600mm+
- Impact idler sets ranging from 5-60 degrees trough angle
- Steel troughing idlers ranging from 20 to 45 degrees
- V return idlers